Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The big LANVIN reveal... 11|23|2010 is THE day!




Swedish retail house Hennes & mauritz are at it again.. Next week they are set to release a special collection with Luxuery designer Lanvin, following up on successful launches with other big names such as Karl Lagerfeld & Jimmy Choo. I sure hope that this collection's accessories will be wayyy cheaper than the clothes. I had to go to the Google currency exchange just to make sure... And all I can say is... WOW. I love, love, love the clothes (Especially the sheer and tulle dress, which costs around 1990 HKD - See image 2), and the fact that it's LANVIN makes you fall in love with it more. Although the price range of such clothes is quite expensive, we can't complain though. Alber Elbaz said he didn't want to make it a "Dress for Less" project... So I think we can completely understand, the house of Lanvin has been a favorite Luxury brand of the rich & famous Parisians since the 1920's.
Come to think of it, we (the so-called PUBLIC) should still be thankful for this collaboration... If not for this, we'll never ever get the chance to have our hands on those lovely creations. (Not unless we marry a millionaire or win the lotto... Hahahaha!)
So ladies, this is it... November 23 is THE day! Buy your plane tickets to Hong Kong NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment