Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Printed blog

I've always been a fan of everything printed. Somehow I'm one of those people who would go out of their way to print a copy of an article, rather than reading them in a pdf format. I also adore going through picture albums... Not the Multiply/Facebook type of albums... But rather the big, bulky albums or even scrapbooks (Which reminds me... I have to update mine soon! It's been a while... I think I have around 8 years of memories to get printed! Waaaah!) Anyway, I saw this ad after I posted my last entry. Hmmm... Very interesting. A printed copy of my blog over the years! Now wouldn't that be something. I mean, I heard the "I want a printed copy" me screaming with excitement. A grand idea I must say. I would love to have a printed copy of my blog. I like reading before I sleep, so it would be really fun to read how I blogged over the years. Hahahaha. Exciting...
Maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment