Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Style Icon: Garonce Dore


I've been a huge fan of Fashion Illustrations... Not just Garonce Dore's... But as well as Claire Owens, Sujean Rim, Izak Zenou, Jason Brooks, Ruben Toledo... The fact that they can draw people and look like humans amazes me. I could hardly draw a person with legs and arms (In good and even proportions...) Sometimes, they don't even look like people to me.

Anyway, this particular illustration by Garonce reminds me of ME. I wear my denim shorts that way all the time... Plus I like wearing my black blazer... And the hair all tied up in a bun... LOOOOOVE!

Garonce is one of my favorite Parisian fashionistas... I adore her love for photography and everything beautiful, her taste in clothes, her chic/fashionable style, her super curly dark brown hair... Everything about this woman is just adorable. Every time I visit her blog, I could feel myself smile and could not help but think about what would it be like if I was living in Paris too? It has always been a dream of mine to get there and see all the sights and people Garonce posts on her blog.

* Sigh... ♥ *


No comments:

Post a Comment