

1. Please give me a little bit of time to let me understand what you require from me.
2. "Trust Me", that's very important to me.
3. No matter how you treat me, I'll never forget.
4. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, stubborn orlazy, please ask yourself if there is something bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, or I haven't been running under the sun for too long, or my heart is getting old and weak.
5. Talk to me sometimes, even though I do not understand your words. But I understand that's your voice which is accompanying me.
6. Remember when you hit me, actually my teeth can easily crush the bones of your hand, I only choose not to bite you.
7. Take care of me when I am old. You too, will grow old.
8. Don't be angry with me for too long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment, your friends. But you are the only one I have.
9. Before you bring me home, please remember, my life is likely to last for 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful to me.
10. Go with me when I need to go through the most difficult journey. Never say "I can't bear to watch it or let it happen in my absence." Everything will be easy for me if you are there. Remember, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment