Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Post-Wedding Thank You Cards ♥

Waaah! Look at what I received today!
Our post wedding thank you cards!

They're so adorable... I am very much in love with them!
Bwahahahaha! I think it's funny that I had our thank you cards made way before our actual wedding invitations. Talk about bizarre and hyper excited-ness!

I had them made last week while I was browsing through multiply... By an online store named, THINGS REMEMBERED. They sell customized stationaries but what's so special about them is their FOIL STAMPING option. Of course, this comes with a price and it'll take some more time to produce, but I'm telling you it's all worth it. Their products are simply adorable. If you're fond of customized stationary like me... Then you have to check their store out. Besides the lovely stationaries, I also looove how patient and accommodating their staff are... And they produce super fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment