Monday, April 18, 2011

Our Customized Illustrated Wedding Map

Since I am so obsessed with having my wedding DIY-ed... I asked the help of a very wonderful illustrator (Arnold Magtibay - Comment for his details!) to help me make a customized wedding map. Going to and from the place for reception and ceremony can be really ummm... Confusing and frustrating. Plus, I don't want to get two separate maps for my locations, and I seriously don't want to have the usual maps attached on wedding invitations. Hahahaha. Yes, I'm OC like that.

Very happy with the outcome of our constant exchange of emails. I love how he illustrated Hacienda Isabella, Chapel on the Hill, Taal vista and Tagaytay Haven hotel. I did pay him for his services, for being such a professional and for being so ever so patient with a bridezilla like me.

Thank you sir Arnold!
I really love my personalized illustrated map!

No comments:

Post a Comment