I found this feature of Elie Saab's Haute Couture (Spring-Summer 2011) while blog-hopping a couple of weeks ago (I should have posted this sooner, but I forgot to do so). I am a big fan of lace, tulle, chiffon, ruffles and anything that screams romantic, I love them all. When I found this, I told myself that this will be my peg for my wedding. The romantic silhouettes, the vibrant colors, the fabrics used... They're all oh so gorgeous! My wedding dress is inspired by one the gowns featured here and another gown I saw from the Vogue Italia magazine my boss gave me. I am just sooo in love with it. All I can say is that, Veejay Floresca is a genius! I wish I could show you which one, but I want it to be a surprise.
DO WATCH THE FULL FASHION SHOW... IT'S JUST LOOOVELY! ♥













WATCH THE FULL FASHION SHOW HERE:

No comments:
Post a Comment