I think that it's such a shame that there are a lot of very good designers who never get the chance to showcase their talents... I know I'm new to the industry, but I know talent when I see one. I actually have high respects for designers who could come up with a collection that is well put together, at the same time beautiful... So I've decided to feature such collections by young and talented designers that people from the industry hardly notice.
I know my blog wouldn't make an impact to their career, but one person appreciating their talent and their passion would mean so much than being unnoticed right? I actually have two designers to preview today... But I'll feature Jen Kao first because I just really love her S/S 2011 collection. A collection that literally has a mixture of SUGAR (Fairy like designs and use of delicate materials), SPICE (Sexy silhouettes) and EVERYTHING NICE!











No comments:
Post a Comment