Went to HK for two reasons... To finally push through a trip with my dearest Caselitas and of course, to get me some H&M X Lanvin goodies! Unfortunately, MAC robbed me and my credit card like crazy... So when November 24 finally came, I didn't have much money to buy the dress I've been eyeing on... The experience was enough for me. Plus I was still able to buy some stuff (i.e. A shirt, a Rose-colored lipstick and three H&M X Lanvin canvas bags...) Those were the only goodies my credit card allowed me to buy for that day, and it was also our last day. So I should think about our other expenses as well. Anyway, I woke up at 6am and rode the MTR to get to H&M in Mongkok. I figured there'll be less people there than in the Kowloon store. There were already a lot of people lined up outside the store. These people mean serious business if they woke up earlier than I did. At around 7am, a couple of people from H&M gave out colored bands to each person in the line (See images below!, the bands determine what time you should go in. Every batch/color was given 10 minutes to buy whatever they like from the collection. Since they only have one size per color/per style. I got an orange band for the 10:20pm shift... (Yeah right, as if I could still be able to buy anything around that time) I saw another batch of orange bands for the 8am shift. Since I promise Cas that I'll be getting our free breakfast I've decided to join the 8am orange crowd. Everyone was already going crazy and even the security couldn't handle it anymore. So lucky me got a chance to get in earlier than the rest... I was able to get the shirt I was eyeing on from the display rack. It was actually the last one! Yeeey for moi! I was still a bit sad since I wanted some pieces in that collection... I wanted the black faux fur vest, the black tiered lace skirt, the animal print trench coat and the Red tulle dress with the pink belt. But yeah... Oh well. At least I was able to experience the whole thing. Now I'm even more excited about the next designer who'll collaborate with H&M... I promise, I'll go back to HK and do things differently... I'll be more prepared (With a good budget) and probably go there way earlier too. So till next time H&M, Mongkok!
No comments:
Post a Comment