Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mac App Store | Mac fanatic since...

Buying software and Applications for your beloved Mac is now as easy as buying Apps for your iTouch/iPad. Just tried installing the new software for it... Bought 2 Apps already.

One is Fun Booth ($0.99) which is actually fun and amusing because of the variety of props you could add to your photos... PLUS, it adjusts to your size and position in real time, so no need to stand up still or whatever. You can be as goofy as you want!


My second download is the Yelling Robot (FREE!), I don't even know why I downloaded this Application... Maybe because it's free??? Who doesn't like freebies right? It's a nice application for those who needs to be reminded about their daily errands/things to do... Do get this App while it's still free!


I'm actually relieved that Apple has once again, made downloading easier for us Mac users. They must really be earning a lot from those people downloading Apps on their iTouch/iPads/iPhones to come up with this. I'm a huge Mac lover... I fell in love with their colored old Mac computers (See images below...) Who would ever forget those uber cute desktops? I sure won't... They haunted my dreams when I was in gradeschool. I've been asking for a MacBook since my dad asked me what laptop I would like to have... To my dismay, my father (Who is a old school fanatic) opted to buy me a Dell laptop. To be fair, the Dell laptop served me well for like 6 years. Until the screen broke. It's still alive and very much usable until today (Except you can't use it without plugging it, plus the broken screen). Anyway, my dad got me my first MacBook in 2008, when Smart gave him one as a promo for being their loyal paying customer. Things were doing well until I decided to sleep with a glass of tall water beside me. To my surprise, I woke up with a soaked up MacBook the next day. Stupid move... I know that now. That was the worst day of my life... Especially since the Mac repair center quoted all the repair expenses for about 49,000+++php. I almost fell out of my chair upon hearing that. I decided to retreat and not push through with the repair. My father (Who knows how much I love my MacBook) decided to get me a MacBook Pro for my 25th birthday and the rest is history. (Oh, if you're wondering about what happened to my old MacBook... The ever reliable Roy Macam had it repaired to a Mac expert... Now my brother is loving all his MacBook privileges in the comfort of his own room!) The family also shares the iMac we purchased from Roy... But since my mom claims my dad got it for her... You'd often see her by the desktop, playing Bejeweled on Facebook. I do think I can make a good Mac sales agent one day... This is because of how I got my father convinced that Apple is the way to go. No viruses, sleek design, super modern software and features... What more could a techie dad ask for?

The Mac of my dreams... Along with the green Beetle car, I've always wanted one of these babies when I was in gradeschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment