Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hong Kong (November 2010)

So after years (Yes, that's right it actually took us freakin' years to actually push through our "Let's travel together" plan) of planning to go out of town/out of the country... We finally went to Hong Kong. But Cas and I discussed about this during the trip... We actually had an out of the country experience together prior to this trip. We went to New York Cityyy! Well, that doesn't count since we just met up in New York (With Feliz) and spent a day together... Taking pictures and having the time of our lives... (Oh how I miss those days... When you were sooo young and very much carefree!) So yeah this is our first trip to go somewhere together... From the airport and back... All I could say is that, I found someone who I could actually travel with (Aside from my Andy) and put up with my emotional shit, and love me despite it. I swear, (If you ever get to read this post...) I love you more than everrr Castles! ♥

Okay, to my blog readers (If ever you exist...) I must warn you that this post is filled with super cam-whoring moments... Courtesy of me and Caselitas. So if you're not the type who gets annoyed by ladies like us, then don't bother continuing reading this post, because I think I posted more than 25 pictures from our trip... Hahahaha. So yeah... You were WARNED. ♥

CAS, FELIZ and ME (NYC, circa 2007)


Touchdown HONG KONG! Yeeey!

First day out!
TWIST it Casss!
Yummy noodles!
Second day... With our lovely falsies!


Central HK... With Cas's favorite noodle house!
To buy or not to buy PRADA?
My feet gave up on me... So I had to buy slippers to be able to walk around again... :( I still love my new pair though!
Hello, HELLO KITTY!
Fancy Dinner time!!!
Caselitas in her bright pink tulle skirt!
SUSHI ONE!!!
Yuuum! SUSHI ONE is looove!

At the Charlie Brown Cafe
I swear... Yummiest (Non-Alcoholic) Pina Colada ever!
Atty. Navarro!
Last day in HK!

Hellooo new Prada purse! :)
Our favorite solo shots! Hahahahaha! Promise, last two!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment