Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sujean Rim

I think I mentioned Sujean in one of my past entries... Sujean Rim is an illustrator whom I admire very much. I love all her illustrations. They're so chic and so amusing. I seriously wish I could draw like her. I mean, it's really hard for me to manipulate my hand into creating a recognizable person. That's why I never took up fashion illustration, as much as I want to... It's just going to be disappointing. Anyway, she's from New York, and as you can see, she's an Asian. So in a way, even though she's not Filipino. I'm very proud with the fact that an Asian was able to score projects from Tiffany & Co. and Target... Way to go Sujean! I super miss seeing her illustrations at the DailyCandy... I think she writes books now. She has one children's book out... "Birdie's Big Girl Shoes" Ohhhh! I want two! So I can frame the other one! I just super looove Sujean!

Do drop by her site and check out her creations/illustrations... I'm pretty sure after you see her drawings, you'll become a fan too!

Sujean Rim


Daily Candy


Tiffany & Co.


Target

Birdie's Big Girl Shoes ♥




My favorite!

4 comments:

  1. magandang goal to. parang kaya ko rin to. hehehe. anong medium niya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh! I wanna see your drawings tuloy! She's a fashion illustrator Mae! Wala masyado niyan dito sa pinas! Try it! :) Let's make a book together! I have a story in my head! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. meron akong kaunting drawings sa facebook. gusto ko itry kaso medyo effort na hindi ata ako kikay. tara lets make a book. ako illustrator mo. kelangan ko malaman kung ano ang medium nitong rim na to. hehe. charcoal/pastel ako eh. hehe. karirin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she uses water color Mae! pero okay yang charcoal! OMG! let's go make a book!

    ReplyDelete