HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
It's been weeks since I last posted and I apologize for it... I sincerely and honestly do. My portrait lens got broken during my HK trip... And it seriously made me so devastated. I looove taking pictures with my portrait lens... It makes all my images so dramatic and artsy in a way. Imagine my frustration while lining up for Lanvin X H&M... I wanted to take pictures of my experience but then guess who decided to give up on me??? Good thing I had my Cybershot with me. I was still able to take pictures, however it's not as dramatic and blog-worthy as to compare with the pictures taken with my 400D. Anyway... That made me a little iffy about posting stuff. I mean I have a lot of fashion updates to posts, but I refuse to copy from WWD and other fashion blogs about the latest fashion news and happenings. I always try to make it a point to insert a bit of ME in all my posts... (Plus the fact that I gained a lot of weight during the holiday season doesn't help either... As much as I want to dress up, I couldn't! Because my dresses wouldn't fit me anyway... I mean they do fit, but the unwanted bulges are trying to steal my thunder. So forget it... I do have a lot of adorable finds I want to feature but every fat in my body prohibits me from posing and posting pictures... PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!) Going back to my lens... I've decided to buy a new one a couple of days ago. I couldn't take it anymore. I like documenting, and taking pictures of pretty things... So yesssir, hello new portrait lens! :)
So okay... Here are all the things I've done/heard/saw/read for the past few weeks... Will try to publish detailed posts about them, but yeah... Just to get things started again...
1.) HK with Caselitas
2.) Moi H&M X Lanvin experience!
3.) Make Up Haul from HK!
4.) Collaborations with Christine Day Lorico, Edric L. Chen & Ronn Rocio
5.) Carine Roitfeld steps down from being Vogue Paris's Editor-in-Chief
6.) Blake Lively for Mademoiselle Chanel
7.) NEW Books from AMAZON!
8.) Wedding "Progress"... Only 6 months to go! ♥
new books from amazon? like amazon.com?? dapat sinabihan mo ako i used to work there. nanakaw sana kita ng GC.
ReplyDeletehuwaaat?! Serious?! I buy huge coffee table books from Amazon all the time! As iiin! Waaaaahhh!
ReplyDelete