


I adore fashion bloggers... But I have three favorites so far... Wait... I have around top 5 favorite fashion bloggers... And I swear, I seriously envy their posts and waaaah! They make me want to be thinner already! BTW, I lost like 6 pounds last week... Just by drinking lots and lots of water and by not eating too much. I am too busy to eat... So yeah, thank God for this awesome job! :)
As I was saying, I have my favorites, and I want to feature my top 1 gal... Rumi Neely! I love her! I love her style... She has this certain spunk to her appeal, which she brings to all her outfits. This girl can seriously pull anything off. Mixing and matching luxury labels, off the racks and vintage finds... Tadaaah... Rumi Neely spectacular outfit. She is the epitome of what every stylist should be or what every fashion blogger should be. Long bleached hair, skinny legs, skinny arms, tall, with a really deep coarse voice... Amazing and stylish in every way! I envy her because not only does she has great taste with clothes, but this girl sure knows how to pick a boyfriend. If you're wondering who took Rumi's gorgoues blog pictures, then wonder no more. The man behind the lens is no other than Rumi's boyfriend Colin Sokol. Together, these two lovebirds compose drool worthy images for Fashiontoast.com. To know more about Rumi Neely and her fierce street style, watch the three videos from last year's "Forever 21 Style Muses" featuring Rumi and other fab fashion bloggers.
aw thank you :D
ReplyDelete